Olympic Pools, Inc. is looking for Residential Pool Service Technicians. Experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate. Must have a valid driver’s license with no restrictions. Mandatory over-time during peak season with a Monday through Saturday work week.
- Opening and closing of In-ground and Above-ground swimming pools
- Diagnose, repair and replace swimming pool equipment (pumps, filters, heaters, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to maintain accurate records of visits and services performed.
- Must remain professional with customers at all times
- Some electrical experience
- Some plumbing experience
- Able to work with chemicals; such as PVC solvents and chlorine as well as other pool chemicals.
- Ability to swim
- Competitive wages
- Scheduled raises
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Incentive Bonuses
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
Apply at our Main Office located at 301 South Keyser Ave., Taylor, PA.