Olympic Pools, Inc is looking to expand and is seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator with a CDL Class A License. We are seeking someone who possesses a strong work ethic, and is seeking a long-term employment opportunity. We offer a fun and fast pace work environment and the ability to grow with the company. Although this position is seasonal, overtime is available throughout the season.
Apply at our office located at 301 South Keyser Ave., Taylor, PA. Monday-Friday between 8am-3pm.
- Must have the ability to operate Excavator, Backhoe, and Skid Steer.
- Must be able to drive a Dump while towing an Equipment Trailer.
- Must be available to work from March thru November, Monday thru Saturday with overtime hours weekly throughout.
- Must possess a CDL Class A License.
- Competitive wages
- Scheduled raises
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Incentive bonuses
- We work local and you will be home every night.
- Work for a locally owed and operated family business since 1966