Olympic Pools is looking to expand and seeking a Construction Crew Leader. We are seeking someone who possesses a strong work ethic, and is seeking a long-term employment opportunity. We offer a fun and fast pace work environment and the ability to grow with the company. Although this position is seasonal, overtime is available throughout the season.
Apply at our office located at 301 South Keyser Ave., Taylor, PA. Monday-Friday between 8am-3pm.
- Must have the ability to manage other employees
- Knowledge of basic construction skills needed. Any industry specific skills will be taught on the job. Applicant must be able to use a transit, tape measure and read basic construction plans.
- Must be available to work from March thru November, Monday thru Saturday with overtime hours weekly throughout.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and PA DOT physical card or be able to get one, CDL not required.
- Competitive wages
- Scheduled raises
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Incentive bonuses
- We work local and you will be home every night.
- Work for a locally owed family business since 1966